14th April 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the entrance admission in sainika school for sixth standard?

How to prepare for the entrance admission in sainika school for sixth standard? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you provide us suggestion to prepare well. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is more preferable,GSEB or CBSE? What's the future prospective for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply to get admission in 7th standard of CBSE School in Mumbai if migrating from Lucknow?
  3. List of best schools in India to enroll for sixth standard?
  4. How can I prepare to crack Army School entrance exam for admission in 5th standard?
  5. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  6. How should i prepare to get admission in Sports school?
  7. List of WBCHSE schools offering admission in 11th standard and prepare for JEE Advanced at Bangalore?
  8. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  11. How can I get admission in Military School in 6th class? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  12. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  13. Am I eligible to study 12th NIOS if disqualified in 11th CBSE?
  14. Can i change school for subject change from Hindi to French?
  15. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  16. Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  17. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  18. Should I join 11th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE to prepare for Medical Entrance exams?
14th April 2016, 03:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance admission in sainika school for sixth standard?

Admission in Sainik school is not an easy task. However, you should not be afraid about it. You can very much get admission in 6th standard with a bit of sincere preparation.

You should first of all be well versed with the syllabus of 5th standard as the examination will be conducted basically on 5th standard basis and very few questions will be asked from 6th standard books and that too mainly from mathematics syllabus.

However, I have attached a sample paper, you can very much see the format of the paper and start your preparation at the earliest.
14th April 2016, 11:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance admission in sainika school for sixth standard?

If you are interested to get admission in class VI in Sainik School then you have to appear in the entrance exam conductor in the month of December every year. First of all the foremost thing required to clarify this exam is clarification of concepts and basics. Keep yourself update with the general knowledge and current affairs. Make your calculations faster as much as you can. Make a time table that can be followed by you. If you are in need of coaching then you can join a good coaching institute in nearby area.
15th April 2016, 04:41 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Sainik School conducts an entrance test for the admission in class 6th. It is a general ability and aptitude test which tests you on the basis of academic knowledge viz-a-viz the general intelligence and aptitude.

Preparing for the test :

There are 2 ways of preparing
* Prepare on your own (self preparation)
* Take guidance from any coaching.

These kind of tests can easily be passed with self preparation and if you can't do that effectively, you can opt for a coaching class.

For self preparation you will need some books which are available online on various e commerce sites as well as in the nearest book stores too (offline).

The Arihant, TMH, Pearson, Prinston, Penguine Publications book are considered to be the best for these exams. You can choose any of them depending on your interest.

Arihant Publication is considered the best among them.
15th April 2016, 06:49 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You have to crack the entrance exam for admission in the Sainik School. You can prepare the exam by just following some tricks like :
* Try to solve previous years exams of Sainik School.
* Make short notes of all important formulas and points.
* Practice mathematics as much as you can.
* Avoid late night study.
* Take care of your health and be regular in study.
My suggestion to you is that you should purchase a book for preparation. The book comes under the title "Sainik School Entrance Exam for Class - 6".
15th April 2016, 05:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To take admission in Sainik School, you should first start your preparation by completing your 5th class syllabus as there will be questions from the previous class and basically some problems will be there from Mathematics from recent class. So, to perform well in the examination you should revise all your class 5th syllabus and concentrate mainly on Mathematics sums. You can surely perform after this preparation.
5th December 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Kindly advise is the good guide for the book of "Upkar's All India SAINIK SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAM"( based on multiple choice questions for class VI) editorial board :Samanya Gyan Darpan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?