19th April 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the entrance exam in Green Park Matriculation higher secondary school, Namakkal?

GOOD EVENING!

Please can anyone tell me about the entrance exam in GREEN PARK MATRIC. HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL,NAMAKKAL.For standard 11th as what kind of questions is asked? Awaiting for the information to start the preparation for the exam.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Best Higher Secondary school in Salem or Namakkal
  2. Can I apply for NDA entrance exam if completed Matriculation and Higher Secondary from Nepal?
  3. Is Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata affiliated to WBCHSE Board?
  4. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if completed Matriculation from Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education?
  5. Number of government schools in Tamilnadu
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in I.F.B.I after scoring 51% marks in higher secondary, 49% in Matriculation and 56.70% in Graduation?
  7. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Chennai
  8. List of coaching classes for preparation of Pre-Medical entrance exam for Higher Secondary student?
  9. List of best schools available in Namakkal for higher education after 10th?
  10. In which way can girls join in any of the Defence services? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  12. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
  13. Is there any entrance exam to get admission in Higher Secondary at St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  14. How to take admission in B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?
  15. Which marksheet is considerable for admission in IIST if CBSE is not conducting Higher Secondary Board exam?
  16. Which are the scholarship exams to study abroad?
  17. How to prepare for medical entrance exams and which are the best colleges in this field?
  18. Higher Secondary school in Kerala providing Psychology instead of Mathematics?
21st April 2016, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance exam in Green Park Matriculation higher secondary school, Namakkal?

How to prepare nammakal greenpark school enter entrance exam?
22nd April 2016, 11:51 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance exam in Green Park Matriculation higher secondary school, Namakkal?

In the Entrance examination of Green Park Matriculation higher secondary school for class 11th, the question will be mainly from class 10th syllabus. Candidates have to prepare themselves by covering the class 10th syllabus. As you have completed your class 10th, just revise them again and cover all the important topics,you will find questions from there.
27th March 2017, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

MAY I KNOW WHAT TYPE OF QUESTIONS CAN BE ASKED IN THE ENTRANCE EXAM OF 11TH STANDARDOF Green Park Matriculation higher secondary school, Namakkal. PLEASE HELP,THIS IS ONE OF THE PATH OF MY FUTURE,I HOPE YOU WILL HELP
29th March 2017, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Kindly send me the model of entrance question paper for 11th standard.
1st April 2017, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

In English what are the portion come in entrance of green park school for 10th standard
3rd February 2019, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Can any one help me by sending last year's green park school entrance paper for grade 11.my email id is [email protected]
5th February 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Please send what is the procedure of admission in class 11th. What is the date of Entrance exam? How to apply?
1st April 2019, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

sir please send send me the previous year entrance question paper I am awaiting for your reply
3rd April 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Please send the model question paper for the entrance exam for 11th admission
4th April 2019, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare entrance exam in green park for 10th to 11th std
11th June 2019, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

How to get good marks in sat exam conducted by Green Park Mat. Hr. Sec. School. Namakkal
12th February 2020, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I need model entrance exam question paper for class 11...please send ...is the Mark v scored in class 10 board is less and v scored more marks in entrance,, which will they consider ??
12th February 2020, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I need green park model entrance exam question paper..pls send..if v score more in entrance than the marks in board ..which one they will consider
9th March 2020, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for cbse class 11 entrance exam for Green Park school???
2nd April 2020, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

can anyone please upload the model question paper for Talent search examination of green park coaching centre namakkal.
Talent Search Examination is the entrace examination for class XI for both CBSE AND STATEBOARD....i need it for cbse...please upload it as soon as possible...please...my entrance is very near to me....
4th April 2020, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me model entrance exam question paper for grade 11.my mail I'd is [email protected]. awaiting for your reply
5th April 2020, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I have already registered my profile in green park school. I need a model entrance question paper, so that I can easily score good marks.
5th April 2020, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I have in need of green park matriculation entrance exam question paper. Can you please tell me what syllabus u want to read.
5th April 2020, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell how the questions for the entrance exam will be ..From the 10th class syllabus or from other sources or from both..Pls reply as soon as possible ..Because I have my entrance exam on 12th April
1st June 2020, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send the modle question paper for entrance to this email id [email protected]
19th February 2021, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir , In this 2020 - 2021 batch are just studied the reduced portions for sslc examination .. so , if there is any expectation about question paper ? For this hear ...
22nd February 2021, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare entrance exam in greeen park school cbse in namakal
3rd March 2021, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for( green park educational institutions namakkal) entrance exam for 10 to 11 th ...2020 -2021 batch...syllabus based on state board 10th std portions...objective type & descriptive type question...

what kind of question take place and plz sent the model question paper..
next sunday (07.03.2021)i have a exam sir ...pls reply me soon sir pls pls..
3rd March 2021, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir

please help me
how to prepare for Green Park Educational Institutions entrance exam for 10th to 11th

syllabus based on (maths & science) 10th standard reduced portion ..objective type and descriptive type questions
can you please send me the model question papers and what kind of question are take please
please reply me soon I have the exam at next week Sunday (07.03.2021)

kindly pls help me
27th March 2021, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

please send me the model question paper.
30th March 2021, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

For objective type questions we have to workout the sums ??
20th April 2021, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I need a model question of green park....please any one of u help me.....
20th April 2021, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Needed model question paper of green park higher secondary school,Namakkal for the entrance exam please send to this email I%u2019d [email protected]
22nd April 2021, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Tomorrow I gonna write the entrance exam
24th January 2022, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

is the entrance for 11th grade based on icse syllabus also?
11th February 2022, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Namakkal matriculation school namakkal green park entrance question paper for 11th std
11th February 2022, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I need a model question of green park....please any one of u
21st March 2022, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the entrance exam
21st December 2022, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the entrance exam .please any one tell how to prepare
27th April 2023, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I need a model question paper for 11th entrance exam in Greenpark CBSE School . Please send to [email protected] .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?