7th December 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for KARA MISRAK Pharmacy exam conducted by Bihar Staff?

I shall appear in KARA MISRAK (pharmacy) exam conducted by Bihar staff selection committee. Please help me for preparation of exam. I applied for this exam 6 years before.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Junior Engineering Civil exam conducted by Bihar Staff Selection Commission? Books and syllabus for it?
  2. How can I prepare to crack Bihar Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Civil recruitment exam? Syllabus and suitable books for preparation?
  3. What is the syllabus for Enforcement sub inspector of Bihar?
  4. What is the syllabus of Enforcement Sub Inspector of Bihar? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. B.A. degree from Jodhpur University is considered valid for Bihar staff selection commission?
  6. When Indian Air Force Airmen rally is going to be conducted in Bihar?
  7. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  8. Different courses offered after B.Pharm? Names of the colleges and universities?
  9. Percentage required for OBC candidate to get success in BCECE?
  10. How to prepare for ESIC staff nurse exam? What is the syllabus
  11. Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?
  12. What is the date of declaration of results of staff nurse conducted in November
  13. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  14. How may I get information about Indian Air force recruitment? I belong to Bihar and currently living in Delhi
  15. How to register with CPT after completing B.Com?
  16. Are NCERT books enough to prepare for 12th Bihar Board exam? Suitable books of mentioned subjects for preparation?
  17. Model question papers of railway exam for staff nurse? How to prepare for this exam?
  18. How should I prepare for civil services exam? I have completed my Pharmacy
8th December 2015, 12:48 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for KARA MISRAK Pharmacy exam conducted by Bihar Staff?

For better preparation you should keep one thing in your mind and that is you will have to give some time to your studies than usually you used to before as without full dedication, it is not easy to clear the examination.

However, try to follow the steps mentioned below, and I am sure you will end up on a good note;

> Make a proper time table to study.

> Try to collect as much sample papers or study materials the particular topic.

> Make a habit of revising things at the end of the day of what you have studied so far till now.

> Keep on revising things on a regular basis.

> Surf on the internet and do look for various Mock test series if available and solve them.

> Last, but not the least, maintain your health as without a healthy body, it is not possible to have a healthy mind.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?