19th March 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for open schooling?

I want to complete my 12th through open schooling but i want u to tell me how can i achieve good marks in the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Dilemma over open schooling and regular schooling?
  2. Is it possible to achieve 90% marks in open schooling with science stream in class 12th?
  3. Is it a disadvantage to do open schooling through private?
  4. AIPMT eligibility criteria for NIOS
  5. National Institute of Open Schooling, Senior Secondary Exam-Computer Science (330) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  7. Is NIOS a recognized board? is it applicable in entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get character certificate after passing 12th from open schooling?
  9. How to do BBA after passing 12th from National Institute of open Schooling?
  10. Aggregate percentage required in class 12th for Open schooling graduation at Delhi University?
  11. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Exam-Science (212) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Am I eligible for NDA after studying higher secondary in national institute of open schooling?
  13. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary -Home Science (321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Hindi (201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Is NIOS board a recognized board?
  16. Can I be eligible for Aligarh Muslim University entrance after passing senior secondary from National Institute of Open Schooling Noida?
  17. Am I eligible for admission in D.Pharm after passing 12th science National Open Schooling in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for IPS exam after completing my graduation in BCA? I am a student of National Institute of Open Schooling
31st December 2014, 10:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for open schooling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to complete my 12th through open schooling but i want u to tell me how can i achieve good marks in the same?
We really appreciate the spirit, If you have the same spirit till examination end date, then you will get good marks in 12th board exam for sure. Here, I am providing a few tips to score good marks in 12th board exam.

1) Get advice from an experienced teacher who specializes in a particular subject.
2) Give first preference and study well the questions which are marked by your teacher as Important questions.
3) Understand the subject matter and Write it in your own words, what you have understood in that question this will help you to get good marks.
4) Spent at least 5 hours a day for studies.
24th June 2021, 12:29 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: How to prepare for open schooling?

You open school board will provide you syllabus and books for your exams preparation. You read and learn them carefully.
You can get some advice from your teachers and your subjects teachers. If you face some problems during your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?