19th August 2021, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How to register for 10th CBSE Board exam in Bhubaneswar?

I am failed in 12th exam of Odisha Board exam. Now I want to reappear but not from Odisha State Board. I want to give 12th exam from CBSE Board. I live in Bhubaneswar but I don’t know how to register for it. If any one from here give me the further process then i will be very thankful to you.

21st August 2021, 02:55 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to register for 10th CBSE Board exam in Bhubaneswar?

CBSE is a regular board of education.

If you want to reappear in 12th from CBSE, you have to take the admission in a school affiliated to CBSE.

If you don't want to go to school regularly, then you should register yourself with the NIOS, which offers the same course through distance mode.

In my opinion, NIOS would be a better option for you.
21st August 2021, 12:27 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the reappearing in the subjects in which you are failed to score minimum qualifying marks. It is to be noted that you are not permitted for the change in board from Odisha board to CBSE board. You have to apply for the reappearing exams within the same board.

After the state board result, the board will issue application form for reappearing examination. You simply have to fill and submit the application form before due date. You can apply it either through online portal or through cyber cafe.
21st August 2021, 02:01 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Expected starting date of online form is september 30 and last date to complete and submit form is November 17 (tentative)

Last date for making payment 17/11/2021

Steps for registration

Click on link given on home page"click for CBSE Board Website"

Now select exam type

Enter CBSE Board exam number along with centre number and class

Next is to pay registration fee

Before submission, check all the details you have entered to avoid any mistake...

At last print and save it for future purpose...
21st August 2021, 08:37 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Central board of secondary education generally begins the CBSE class 10th registration process in the month of October. students need to fill the class 10 registration form to appear for CBSE class 10th board exams.
CBSE class 10 registration form is released on the official website; cbse.nic.in. regular students can fill the registration form through their schools while private candidates can apply directly through the website.
CBSE registration fees have been increased by CBSE for class 10th and 12th. The board has increased fees for several categories. As per the latest announcement the general category candidates need to pay INR 1500 why the candidates belonging to reserved categories have to pay INR 1200.
22nd August 2021, 04:28 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To register for class 10th CBSE Board examination in Bhubaneswar you can visit the official website of BSE Odisha that is www.bseodisha.nic.in. After visiting the site click on the "Odisha 10th/HSC registration form 2021/2022" link under the latest news tab which is available on the home page. Login with username and password ad fill all the required details on the registration form and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application online and submit the form.

If you want to register for the class 12th then you need to visit the official website of CBSE that is www.cbse.gov.in. After visiting the site click on the "Online submission of LOC/Registration of the Academic year 2021-2022" link under recent announcements. Login with username and password ad fill all the required details on the registration form and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?