3rd October 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

How to score good marks in class 10th Physics improvement exam?

I always score well in Maths and other subjects. But i am not so well in Physics. So what should i do to improve my marks in Physics improvement exam of class 10th?

Related Questions:
  1. Tips to score good marks in 10th class
  2. After scoring good in improvement exam will I be considered for JEE Main or not?
  3. How to appear in Improvement exam? When are the forms available? How is the final percentage calculated?
  4. Can I appear for 12th again from open school if I have not scored good marks in PCB to opt for medical?
  5. Last date for filling the forms for Improvement Exam of 12th Class?
  6. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  7. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  8. How can I prepare to score good marks in 10th ICSE Board exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  9. In which companies can I try after scoring 7.5 CGPA?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I score 90%+ marks in 10th class
  12. How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th Physics ISC Board exam?
  13. Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year?
  14. How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th if didn't performed well in 11th standard?
  15. Is it possible to get a good job with 56% in 12th and 88% in 10th? Can I write the improvement for 12th exams again?
  16. Is there improvement exam in Higher Secondary WBCHSE or I have to drop a year? Whether 12th from IGNOU is equivalent to class 12?
  17. What should I do to improve Mathematics? Subjects to take in 11th standard?
  18. Should I drop a year to appear in Improvement exam of 12th WBCHSE Board?
4th October 2015, 09:12 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score good marks in class 10th Physics improvement exam?

Don't worry Physics is not so hard as it seems .
Physics is based on concepts and mental ability.

First of all, create interest in it and then study.
Don't leave a single topic of any chapter.
Make your own notes .
Understand the theory and try to solve the conceptual questions.
First solve easy numerical and then difficult.

Solve previous year question papers.
4th October 2015, 10:36 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score good marks in class 10th Physics improvement exam?

There is no such readymade trick to score good marks in the physics either at 10th level or 10+2 level. The only trick and technique is to understand the basic concepts of different topics and solve numerical and theoretical questions.

It is said that mathematics is the language of Physics. If you are good at mathematics then you can surely score well in Physics. Just go through your basic books twice and thrice, practice each and every questions of exercise and intext. See the previous years papers and solve them within stipulated time, you will surely score good marks in physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?