3rd July 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How should i apply for AIEEE exam after completing 12th?

How should i apply for AIEEE exam after completing 12th?

3rd July 2015, 10:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i apply for AIEEE exam after completing 12th?

AIEEE examination has been replaced by JEE Main examination. It is an All India entrance examination which is conducted for admission to NITs, etc. You can apply for JEE Main examination after completion of your 12th standard just by following the below mentioned steps :-
1. Fill the Application Form
2. Upload Scanned Images
3. Pay the Examination fee

1. Fill the Application Form :-
Candidates who wish to appear in JEE Main examination need to fill-up online application form through JEE Main official website (www.jeemain.nic.in). After successful submission of application form, application ID will be generated and it will be used to complete next steps of application procedure.

2. Upload Scanned Images :-
The scanned images of photograph, Signature and thumb impression should be in jpg/jpeg format only. Documents required to scan and upload are mentioned below :-
--> Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 40 kb.
--> Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
--> Size of the thumb impression image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
--> Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
--> Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
--> Dimension of thumb impression image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.

3. Pay the Examination fee :-
You can pay the examination fee by Debit/ Credit card or through Bank Challan. After successful payment of examination fee, you need to take printout of Acknowledgement page.
4th July 2015, 12:01 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam) is conducted by central Board of Secondary education once in a year forms are available in the month of December you can contact to the well know internet cafe who fills up AIEEE online forms , they will form you when forms are available fill up the forms and pay a fee nearly 1000 for general students and 600 for other casts , no need to verify your documents

AIEEE exam will be held in the month of April next year may be on Sunday of first week of April month
4th July 2015, 02:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is no such examination as AIEEE now it is known as the JEE examination. JEE stands for the Join Entrance Examination and it is conducted by the CBSE every year. The examination is conducted for the admission of the candidate in the IIT, NIT, IIIT and other government and private institute for the B.tech/B.E course.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from any recognised board.
* Candidate must have the PCM as the main subject.

The examination is conducted in the two stages as the Mains and the Advance examination. Candidate who qualifies in the Mains are only eligible for the Advance and after qualifying it become eligible for the admission in the IIT.

The examination is conducted in the month of April and the application form are available on the CBSE website from the November.

The examination paper contains the question of the Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry only.

Note :- There are maximum of three attempts to appear for the examination.

Form more information visit at the www.cbse.nic.in
5th July 2015, 02:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE has now been replaced by JEE(Main) and you can apply for it via online mode by providing the necessary information asked in the application form and after having provided the necessary details, you will have to pay the examination fee mentioned in the website itself and after that you will be most eligible to appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?