7th October 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How to study B.Tech in Bangalore for a candidate of Rajasthan?

Sir,
I have done my schooling from Kota, Rajasthan and have domicile of Rajasthan. But now I want to study B.Tech in Bangalore. How can I get admission?

11th October 2015, 09:50 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study B.Tech in Bangalore for a candidate of Rajasthan?

First of all just appear in JEE Main and score good marks. All the colleges in Bangalore gives admission on the basis of JEE score.
After the result of JEE main exam, just apply in the colleges of your choice by filling up the admission form. Candidate can apply for the admission in the desired college online on their official website.
After applying for the admission college will inform you about the counselling date. Candidate have to visit the college on counselling date along with the required documents and complete the remaining admission formalities.

Candidate have to submit following documents at the time of admission :
10th and 12th marks sheet and passing certificate
School Leaving Certificate
Migration certificate
JEE Main scorecard
11th October 2015, 06:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are seats reserved for outer states candidates for which you can apply being a candidate from Rajasthan. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by Karnataka state technical university.

If you are not able to get admission through counselling after entrance exam then you can go for management quota seats which are available in private colleges.
11th October 2015, 09:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There is an entrance exam called COMEDK which means Consortium of Medical Engineering Dental Colleges of Karnataka. This conducts Undergraduate Entrance test in which candidates from all over the country can appear.

So being a resident of Rajasthan also, you can apply for the COMEDK. The qualifying examination for the undergraduate engineering course is 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

The minimum percentage of marks is 50% for general category candidates and 45% for the reserved category candidates. Once you clear this entrance exam with good rank, you can get admission in different colleges. For more details about this exam and its eligibility Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?