28th June 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission into different CBSE school after passing first semester exam of 11th class from a Boarding school?

Hello,
I was in a Boarding school and I have passed my first semester exam of class 11th CBSE from that school. But now I don't want to stay in a Boarding school. So can I take admission and clear my class 11 in other CBSE School?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission to study in 11th CBSE if discontinued from Boarding school?
  2. Can I get Dummy Admission if qualified in 1st term examination of 11th standard studying in CBSE Boarding school?
  3. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  5. List of CBSE affiliated Girl's Boarding schools offering 11th Science in India?
  6. Boarding schools in Rajasthan and Dehradun for admission in 11th standard for girl student
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  9. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  10. Can I get in to CBSE boarding school in class 10?
  11. Is there any top CBSE boarding/residential school in Haryana or Delhi NCR?
  12. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  13. List of CBSE Higher Secondary Boarding schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Hyderabad?
  14. Will I get admission in any CBSE school in class 11th after passing from NIOS class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Seeking Admission for 11th and 12th Science in Boarding school at BBSR
  16. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  17. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th?
  18. Can I get admission in another school after completing 11th from CBSE board?
30th June 2015, 04:59 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to take admission into different CBSE school after passing first semester exam of 11th class from a Boarding school?

At this time it is hard to get admission as it is mid of the session and no school allows you to admit in their school. So here i suggest you to complete your remaining session in boarding school. After completing your 11th standard you may proceed to change your school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?