25th November 2021, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Sainik School after class 10?

I want admission in sainik school I have completed my class 10 in mother Teresa higher secondary school but due to this pandemic situation i was not able to make my registration and i have nO knowledge about school as i am from another city so may you please tell me that i can take admission in school or not during this time

26th November 2021, 04:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Sainik School after class 10?

Sainik Schools admit students in classed VI & IX on the basis of their merit in the entrance examination followed by an interview. There is no provision to join Sainik School in class XI, it can be done in rare cases when a lot of students have left the school and seats are vacant. You can check the seat availability and I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://aissee.nta.nic.in/
26th November 2021, 05:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to take admission in Sainik School after class 10:-

Sainik School admission procedure is extremely strict and based on the merit of the student. If you are planning to seek admission in the Sainik School after class 10th, your grades need to be good. They prepare their students in class 10th and 11th for CBSE Board as well as for UPSC exam for the National Defence Academy.
The admission in the Sainik School is based on entrance exam and a personal interview.
The admissions are open for class 6th to class 9th . There is a personal interview followed by the written test. You should focus mainly on your class 10th score in order to seek admission in class 11th.
27th November 2021, 12:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in std 11th in Sainik School.

Admission is conducted only in std 6th and std 9th in the Sainik School. Entrance examination is conducted for the admission.
27th November 2021, 10:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Admission in Sainik School takes place on the basis of entrance examination and admissions are open for classes 6 to class ninth. There is a personal interview followed by the written test done in case you are interested in class 11th admission then it will be purely on the basis of merit list in personal interview. The Sainik schools are affiliated to CBSE board and the forms are out by December and entrance test usually takes place in the month of January.
If you are planning to seek admission in the Sainik School after class 10th then your grades need to be good in class 10th and they prepare their students in class 10th and 12th for CBSE Board as well as for UPSC examination and for the National Defence Academy.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://aissee.nta.nic.in
28th November 2021, 07:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Admission test is not conducted in std 11th in Sainik School.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the school after std 10th.
28th November 2021, 08:38 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Yes.
Students can fill the Sainik school admission form 2022 online on aissee.nta.nic.in. Students aged between 10 to 12 years are eligible for Sainik School admission 2022 Class 6. Students whose age is between 13 to 15 years can apply for AISSEE admission 2022 Class 9.
28th November 2021, 10:33 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

There are about 33 sainik schools in India. Sainik school are members of All India Public Schools Conferenece. Theyoffer a common curriculum and are affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi.

Admission process:-

Class XI boys are admitted on the basis of the marks scored in class X board examination. Girl candidate are now eligible for admission to class VI in all 33 Sainik schools

Fee structure:-
The fee for a student per academic year is around Rs 127500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?