27th March 2023, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in chemistry in AHSEC 12th exam then after giving betterment if I pass in chemistry will I be eligible for NEET?

If I fail in chemistry in AHSEC 12th exam then after giving betterment if I pass in chemistry will I be eligible for NEET?

8th April 2023, 09:13 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I fail in chemistry in AHSEC 12th exam then after giving betterment if I pass in chemistry will I be eligible for NEET?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and to appear in NEET UG the minimum education required is a Class 12th in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or 40% marks in case of reserved category candidates) in PCB group subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, if you complete your Class 12th with the following subject combination and the minimum marks required in the same then you are certainly eligible for appearing in NEET UG even if you clear your Chemistry paper through compartmental examination.
30th April 2023, 11:51 AM
Ar_pit

Default Re: If I fail in chemistry in AHSEC 12th exam then after giving betterment if I pass in chemistry will I be eligible for NEET?

You fail in Chemistry in AHSEC 12th exam, you will not be eligible for NEET, even if you pass the subject later through betterment or improvement exams. However, if you clear the Chemistry exam in a subsequent attempt and meet all other NEET eligibility criteria, you will be eligible to appear for the exam in the following academic year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?