23rd October 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

IGCSE Board validity for Medical and Engineering entrance exams in Gujarat?

Dear Sir/Madam,

My childern are studying in IGCSE based school. I would like to know if there study is eligible to seat entrance examination in Gujarat for medical and engineering entrance examination. I understand there are some marks added from students score from CBSE/Gujart board examination. Do same rule will also apply to IGCSE board examination too.

Thanks and regards,
Mukesh

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better among IGCSE Board and CBSE Board? Benefits of studying under IGCSE Board? -- [New]
  2. Is IGCSE exam difficult to crack?
  3. Am I eligible to write IIT JEE or other engineering related exams? I am pursuing my IGCSE from UAE
  4. Date of forms for MBBS in various Medical Colleges of Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra & Vellore?
  5. Should i change my board from ICSE to Gujarat board for medical?
  6. Which Board is best ISC or Gujarat state board?
  7. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
  9. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  10. Syllabus of IGCSE Board for Junior K.G standard?
  11. Which board is better between Gujarat State Board and Central Board for MBBS? How many medical seats are available in Gujarat for Central board students?
  12. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  13. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  14. Change of school from IGCSE 10th grade to ISC is possible?
  15. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  16. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
  17. What are the benefits to choose IGCSE? My child is studying in 5th standard
  18. Future benefits for IGCSE Board Kids in Junior KG class?
6th April 2016, 10:10 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IGCSE Board validity for Medical and Engineering entrance exams in Gujarat?

IGCSE is a recognized board of education and you can surely apply for any medical and engineering entrance exam of Gujarat or India without any issues. You have to fulfill other criteria also like domicile in some exams.

Normally, state level exams ask for education from the school given in that respective state with domicile. In this case you have to make sure that you fulfill the other criteria two. Education board will not be a concern.
18th March 2017, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IGCSE Board validity for Medical and Engineering entrance exams in Gujarat?

Which board us better cbsc or igcsc for preparing for architecture entrance exam in India
19th February 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

MY SON STUDYING IN 10 STD IN ICSE STREAM NOW MOVE TO INTERNATIONAL SYLLABUS IGCSE ITS RIGHT DECISIONS? ITS IGCSE ELIGIBILITY ON NEET AND IIT EXAM

ILANGUMARAN.P
9th August 2018, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir my girl is in 3rd standard in IGSE board it is right board for crack NEET exam for medical?
5th December 2019, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

For NEET UG form as I have passed my IB Diploma from India. Which qualifying code do I use .
5th July 2020, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Can igcse board validity west bengal medical entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?