17th April 2020, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Is Indian Navy a best choice for a 12th student? Detailed information of Indian Navy?

Hi Sir, I am 21 years old and studying in 12th standard. I am interested to join Indian Navy. I want the full details about Indian Navy. Now a days Engineering has got fame but there is no guarantee to get jobs. So my thought is I want to go for Indian Navy in my future. So I think that Indian Navy is the best choice for me.

22nd April 2020, 01:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Indian Navy a best choice for a 12th student? Detailed information of Indian Navy?

Yes, definitely if you get a chance to enter into Indian Navy then it will be best choice for you.

There are two ways to join Indian Navy after 12th if you have completed your 12th with PCM stream.

-National Defence Academy

- Indian Naval Academy Entry

Indian Navy, is the naval branch of the Indian armed forces.
The Navy trains its officers at Naval Academy. The Academy is equipped to run 4 year engineering programs and all cadets are awarded engineering degree.
Navy also sends its officers to premier institutes for further education like IIT for MTech.

There are currently 33 Naval training establishment spread over the length and breadth of the country.

For more information you can visit this website-
https://www.indiannavy.nic.in
25th April 2020, 12:36 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Indian Navy a best choice for a 12th student? Detailed information of Indian Navy?

---NDA and CDS is the two entrance exam which help you to get entry into Indian Navy.

--After 10th or 12th,you must apply for NDA.
--After Graduation, you are eligible to appear the CDS exam.

--Note:- Truly suggest you to complete your Graduation first to get a high class post in Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?