24th December 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

ISC or Haryana Board, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for BTech aspirant?

Hi Sir, let me tell you that I am studying in 10th standard in Haryana State Board. I will do Engineering in my Graduation i.e.; I want to study BTech. I want to know that if I continue my education of Higher Secondary in Haryana Board then I will get admission easily in BTech or I should move to ISC Board. I came to know that ISC Board is easy than Haryana. Suggest me regarding this.

27th December 2018, 06:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or Haryana Board, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for BTech aspirant?

Personally I would like to suggest you to persue ISC board because state board syllabus' is not comprehensive enough as compared to other boards.State language could be mandatory although it varies from state to state.
If you are going to appear for competitive exams like engineering and medicine then obviously State Board is not going to help you.
27th December 2018, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or Haryana Board, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for BTech aspirant?

ISC board is considered better than any state board in India, if your aim is to get a decent job in private sector, but that doesn't mean, every state board school is not good enough.

There are good schools available in Haryana board too, but they are very few and getting admission non such good schools will be difficult.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?