27th November 2020, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

ISC or Karnataka Board, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for a BTech aspirant?

Hi Sir, let me tell you that I am studying in 10th standard in Karnataka State Board. I want to study BTech and I want to know that if I continue my Higher Secondary in Karnataka Board then I will get admission easily in BTech or I should move to ISC Board. I came to know that the ISC Board is easier than Karnataka Board. Suggest me regarding this.

28th November 2020, 12:49 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: ISC or Karnataka Board, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for a BTech aspirant?

ISC board is better than Karnataka Board, here practical approach of teaching is used while in case of theoritical approach is used.

With practical knowledge it is easier to study BTech.
28th November 2020, 08:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or Karnataka Board, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for a BTech aspirant?

Admission in the premier institutions is not conducted on the basis of aggregate in board examination or no special relaxation for candidates of any recognised board.

So, candidates passed 12th from any recognised board and perform well in the various entrance examination conducted B.Tech course are eligible to get admission.

You can select any board as per your comfort.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?