27th August 2016, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for entrance exam forms of Air force school after 10th class?

Which is the last date for applying entrance exam form after 10th class for Air force school ? My son is preparing for the same. I need this information on urgent basis. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Air Force school?
  3. Where to get forms for NDA Exam? Can I apply for this NDA Exam to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?
  4. Eligibility to apply fro Indian Air force after 10th class?
  5. How can I get a Pilot job in the Air Force after completing class 10th? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  6. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after 10th being girl?
  7. Can private candidates of 12th class apply for Indian Air Force?
  8. If I join Air Force or Army School for admission in +2 will it help me to join Air Force?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Air Force entrance exam after completing class 12th scoring 66.2% marks?
  10. Required Percentage of Marks in 10th Class for Air Force Entrance Exam?
  11. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?
  12. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCB?
  13. Can I join Air Force after 10th? Is there any job available?
  14. Can I apply for Air Force Y group after passing 12th with 62%(Commerce)? Date and time of release of forms?
  15. Is it possible to join Air Force after 10th? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I study to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a 10th student?
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [New]
29th August 2016, 02:39 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Last date to apply for entrance exam forms of Air force school after 10th class?

Air Force School provide admission to NAF(Non Air Force) candidates only in UKG and 11th standard.
To get admission in 11th standard in Air Force School, after declaration of 10th board result of CBSE Delhi region, interested candidate/guardian has to contact the CMC's office along with xerox copy of mark sheet.
CMC stands for Chairman Managing Committee.
CMC'c office is located at Subroto Park, New Delhi
Registration process starts generally after 10th days of publication of 10th board result of the region in which school is located.

All admissions for NAF(Non Air Force) candidates are completed on or before 30st July.
9th June 2018, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to apply for entrance exam forms of Air force school after 10th class?

Is this school help in getting job in air force after completion of 12 in science stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?