17th February 2023, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Letter format for asking permission for promotion to Class 10

Letter format for asking permission for promotion to Class 10. Any letter head providing criteria for promotion to X class

17th February 2023, 10:03 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Letter format for asking permission for promotion to Class 10

[Your Name]
[Your Address]
[City, State, Zip Code]
[Date]

[Principal's Name]
[School Name]
[School Address]
[City, State, Zip Code]

Subject: Request for permission for promotion to Class 10

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to request your permission for the promotion to Class 10 for the academic year [insert year]. I have completed my studies up to Class 9 in your esteemed institution, and I am looking forward to continuing my education here. As per the criteria for promotion to Class 10 provided by the school, I meet all the required conditions and fulfill the eligibility criteria.

As per the promotion criteria, the following are the conditions that I meet:

I have secured the required minimum grade in all the subjects in Class 9.
I have maintained good attendance and discipline throughout the academic year.
I have participated in all the co-curricular and extracurricular activities organized by the school.
I have completed all the assignments and projects given by the school on time.
I have submitted all the necessary documents and fees as per the school's requirements.

I assure you that I am a diligent and sincere student, and I will continue to work hard and maintain high academic standards in the future as well. I hope to get your approval for the promotion to Class 10.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?