28th October 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

List of best schools for taking non medical course after 10th?

I don't want the burden of both school & an institute , i want a best school of non-medical where the best coaching is given to the students .can i get a list of schools for non-med near delhi or haryana

* note ;- i dont want any institute like narayana , vmc, fiitjee etc,etc.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school from one CBSE board to the other in 12th?
  2. List of recommended schools for medical studies after 10th in Chandigarh or Panchkula?
  3. List of Private schools in Mumbai which offers admission in 10th standard?
  4. List top most schools in Jammu for admission in 10th?
  5. List of best schools available in Namakkal for higher education after 10th?
  6. List of the medical schools in Chine which offer admission to foreign students?
  7. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What course we can do after completion of 12th standard in Bio stream?
  9. CBSE class VIII syllabus in details? Can my daughter take admission in class VIII?
  10. List of boarding schools to join after 10th for NDA preparation?
  11. List of best schools in Rajasthan for higher secondary schooling in Medical?
  12. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Chennai which offer admission for a candidate who secured below 60% in 10th Board exam?
  13. List of best CBSE schools in Jaipur?
  14. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  15. List of best schools to apply in Callicut for joining 11th standard?
  16. List of Army Schools in North Eastern India? Procedure to get admission for 10th student?
  17. Which Government school in Delhi I can apply for Medical science course without maths when I have 60% marks in 10th?
  18. List of schools offering Science in H.S. at Shillong?
30th October 2015, 12:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best schools for taking non medical course after 10th?

You can apply for admission in following schools

1. Central Academy, NH-76, Nayapura, Kota, Rajasthan 324001, Phone: 0744 2327925

2. St Paul Senior Secondary School, Gumanpura, Kota, Rajasthan 324005

3. Central Academy School, Central Academy, Dadabari, Kota (Rajasthan) India, Kota 324009, Phone: 097836 54722

4. Alank Day Boarding cum Residential School, N H -12, Mandana, Kota, Rajasthan 325003
Phone: 0744 2400866

5. St Paul School, Saint Paul's Sr. Sec. School Mala Road , Kota Jn. Pin - 324002, Kota, Rajasthan 324002, Phone: 0744 2440709
30th October 2015, 09:48 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

While choosing a school for your education you must take care about its affiliations.

Your school or institute must be well affiliated and well recognized by the respective board or university.

Here i am providing you some best schools for non medical study :

** Dhirubhai Ambani International School

** Billabong High International School

** Delhi Public School

** German School

** Oxford English School

** D A V Public School

** Freedom International School

** Zee School

Feel free to get admission in any of the above school as all the above mentioned schools are well affiliated and best result provider.
30th October 2015, 10:19 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Hi,
As far as my knowledge is concern,there are not any school in India those provide both as Schooling and Coaching.Every School provide the subjective teaching according to class subjects.You have to learn these subjects well.If you learn these subjects as your school teachers teaches you and clear your doubts to your teachers.Clear your every basic and al the things to your teacher.So i suggest you don't waste your time in any Coaching or in any Institute only work hard in School with your subjective subjects.
Your subjects asks in every entrance exams.So learn your subjects properly.
13th November 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Now I am in10th but I want to get admission in Kota Rajasthan for 1 after completion of my tenth class in punjab. In which school or college should I join in kota
20th March 2021, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to take non medical after 10th but my maths is not very good so iam totally confused and also I want to know in which University I should. take admission after 10th as I also want to crack upse plz suggest me
4th April 2021, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

I am weak in mathematics but I have decided to take non medical after 10 is there any way to be in topper in non medical please tell me if you know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?