27th June 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

List of Government aided free English medium schools for Girls in Navi Mumbai?

Hello,
I want to know the list of English medium schools
having Government grants that means those schools
charging no fees for girl students anywhere in Navi Mumbai.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of SSC English Medium Schools in Pune and Navi Mumbai?
  2. Good Maharashtra State Board English medium Schools in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai? State board is worthy enough or should I opt for CBSE?
  3. Which are the SSC/HSC schools in Navi Mumbai?
  4. List of top girl schools in Navi Mumbai near Vashi or Koperkhairane
  5. How to get admission in aided government college in Mumbai or Vai Mumbai after scoring 86% in SSC?
  6. List of top schools available in nerul navi Mumbai?
  7. List of girls schools near Kharghar/Navi Mumbai which are affiliated to Maharashtra State Board?
  8. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  9. List of best CBSE english medium schools upto class 12th? Contact details of the schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the English Medium D.Ed colleges in Mumbai?
  11. Which are the top schools near Kharghar/Navi Mumbai affiliated with Maharashtra Board?
  12. List of top government colleges along with their fee structure for B.Ed courses in Navi Mumbai?
  13. List of schools for SSC(Maharashtra board) in navi Mumbai?
  14. List of CBSE affiliated English Medium Science Higher Secondary schools in Erode
  15. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  16. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Fashion Designing course for 12th Commerce Marathi Medium student in Nerul, Navi Mumbai and Kharghar?
  17. How can I get a teaching job in private English medium schools of West Bengal
  18. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
29th June 2015, 04:15 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government aided free English medium schools for Girls in Navi Mumbai?

Following are Government aided free English medium school for girls in Navi Mumbai:

Orchid the International School

Sudarshan English High School

Vishwajyot High School

Dnyan Ganga Education Trust

Sharada Gyan Peeth International School

Madhusudhan Global School

Royal International School

Belvedere Spring School
30th June 2015, 03:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government aided free English medium schools for Girls in Navi Mumbai?

Below I have mentioned the names of some of the government English Medium schools for Girls in Navi Mumbai.

Kindly have a look at it.

> Belvedere Spring School
Address: Raigad Commercial Complex, Link Road, Oshiwara, Andheri Link Rd, Anand Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400102
Phone:098206 86043

> Sudarshan English High School
Address: Jogeshwari East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400060
Phone:022 2832 6097

> Royal International School
Address: P & T Colony, Gandhinagar, Village Nandivali, Dombivli, Maharashtra 421201
Phone:0251 605 377

> Sharada Gyan Peeth International School
Address: Datta Mandir Road, Near Military Camp, Next To Central Ordance Depot, Malad East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400097

> Dnyan Ganga Education Trust's International School
Address: (Behind Hypercity Mall) Kasarvadavali Naka, Ghodbunder Road, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400615
Phone:022 2597 3187
30th June 2015, 03:35 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

There are a lot of Girls School aided by both the State and the Central Government in Navi Mumbai but most of the Schools are either Marathi or Hindi Medium Schools.
The Schools which are totally free are only available in the Marathi and Hindi Medium.
There is no Government Aided fully free English Medium School for Girls currently in Navi Mumbai.
13th November 2015, 09:25 PM
MASTER RAVI

List of Government aided free English medium schools for Girls in Navi Mumbai

1. Sharada Gyan Peeth International School

2. Royal International School

3. Vishwajyot High School

4. Orchid the International School

5. Belvedere Spring School

6. Sudarshan English High School

7. Madhusudhan Global School

8. Dnyan Ganga Education Trust

9. Gyan Institute of Education and Trust

10. Sri Ram School
22nd October 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Can you list the government aided free English medium schools for girls in Vasai and Virar.
25th December 2016, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

List of CBSE board English medium school at kamothe, kalamboli specially concession fees granted for girls.
27th December 2016, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

I am a middle class person I can't afford highly Reputed school which have a fees in thousands but I want to give my daughter a better education for good carrier in his life so I want her to be qualified to become a good citizen and a successful women in her life
Can u help me with that
12th January 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I want to know the list of English medium schools
having Government grants that means those schools
charging no fees for girl students in Mumbai near Lower Parel area.
Thank you!
23rd June 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Can you list the government aided free English medium schools in Vasai and Virar
31st July 2017, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Government aided free english medium school for child suppose to start near ghansoli navi mumbai because no one school in ghansoli all are private and lot fees take from parents because who want teach their children but not capable to huge fees many poor people are leaving in ghansoli
19th November 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Can you please list fully or partially government aided english medium schools (co-ed) in Navi Mumbai?
12th March 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am a cab Driver staying in a rented house in kharghar navi mumbai my income is low i admitted my daughter in urdu school now we are seeking to get her admitted in government run English school can you suggest me a school nearby locations
23rd May 2019, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

I said yes the education for girl in English Medium School but it is really the International School that type of provide the free education for girl
31st May 2019, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Any english med school who give free admission for girls in vashi, koperkhairne, Sanpada or turbhe as private school made business from education
20th June 2019, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Free education for girls in Panvel please provide list of school?
15th July 2019, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Any govt aided school in borivali - dahisar... please advice
6th September 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Schools providing free primary education to girls in vasai virar
23rd January 2020, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Radcliffe Schools Taloja | A Pan India Network of CBSE Schools
Admission Open for 2020-2021.

Phone ; 8450977921

The Radcliffe Pan India School is located in Taloja established with the aim of providing progressive and enterprising education of international repute and standards in India.
31st January 2020, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Radcliffe Schools Taloja | A Pan India Network of CBSE Schools
Admission Open for 2020-2021.
http://radcliffe.in/campaign/
Phone ; 8450977921

The Radcliffe Pan India School is located in Taloja established with the aim of providing progressive and enterprising education of international repute and standards in India.

Royal Residency,Shop No.8,Plot No.15,Sector 11,Taloja Panchanand Nagar,, New Mumbai, Maharashtra 410208
22nd September 2020, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

I want admission for my daughters for girls free education .As per I am single parent
8th October 2021, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I want your help for my twins children education please help me.
16th June 2022, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Is free girl education available in orchids ghansoli?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?