15th April 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

List of maths text books to refer for preparation of West Bengal school board exams?

List of maths text books to refer for preparation of West Bengal school board exams? Can you please tell me what is the syllabus followed and what type of books we need to refer to ensure that we get good marks by end of the exam? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  2. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  3. Are the state board HSC text books enough for preparation for BITSAT entrance exam?
  4. NCERT books or reference books? for class 10th maths -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to prepare for JECA 2016? Which books to follow for preparation?
  6. Best SSC and Railway exam coaching center in Kolkata? Duration and fee structure?
  7. List top CBSE/ICSE schools in commerce stream in Kolkata?
  8. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  9. What is the best way to follow for preparation of West Bengal school service exam?
  10. Syllabus and study materials for preparation of West Bengal JELET
  11. Books which I should refer for AIPMT exam? My school is affiliated to Gujarat board
  12. List of ISC affiliated schools with hostel facility in West Bengal?
  13. How can I prepare to qualify in IBPS CWE written test and Personal Interview?
  14. List of colleges which offer MBA through CMAT? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. Books available in the market for School inspector West Bengal primary school exam?
  16. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  17. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  18. When the notification of West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission exam will be released? Procedure to apply and suitable books for preparation?
16th April 2016, 07:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of maths text books to refer for preparation of West Bengal school board exams?

Below are mentioned the names of some of the good books you could refer for preparation of WBSE examination, kindly have a look at it;

> S.Chand's Mathematics for class 10
by Bhagwat Swarup Sharma.

> All in one Mathematics for class 10

by Prem Kumar.

> Seconday School Mathematics for class 10
by V.Agarwal, R.S. Agarwal.

> Text book for Mathematics
by Dr. J.P. Yadav
20th April 2016, 03:47 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of maths text books to refer for preparation of West Bengal school board exams?

Hello,

You have not mentioned whether it is a class 10th or a class 12th board. Although these are the names of the good books of mathematics which are good for the preparation of any board exams:

1) R.D Sharma for class 10th / 12th

2) R.S Aggarwal for class 10th / 12th

3) S. Chand's Mathematics for class 10th / 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?