15th June 2019, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

List of Montessori Schools with fee expenses available in Bidar Karnataka

Hi everyone, my son is just 3 years of age. I am planning to admit him in a Montessori school. So, can I know about the Montessori schools available in Bidar of Karnataka? Please tell me about the fee expenses also. Waiting for your response!

16th June 2019, 04:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Montessori Schools with fee expenses available in Bidar Karnataka

The fee at Montessori schools vary according to the kind of facilities offered by them. The fee is in the range of 20k to 60k per year according to the infrastructure and the location of the school. You can contact the following schools in Bidar.

- Karnataka Public School, Hyderabad Road, Bidar

- ABC Montessori Bidar, Cmc no 9-13-32 Khurshid Complex Mylore Road Vidiyanagar Po Bidar, Karnataka

- Bachpan Play School, Somnathpur, Udgir
18th June 2019, 12:32 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Montessori Schools with fee expenses available in Bidar Karnataka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, my son is just 3 years of age. I am planning to admit him in a Montessori school. So, can I know about the Montessori schools available in Bidar of Karnataka? Please tell me about the fee expenses also. Waiting for your response!
List of Montessori Schools with fee expenses available in Bidar Karnataka:

Queens Convent School
Official website -> www.onefivenine.com

I Play I Learn
Official website ->www.iplayilearn.com

ABC Montessori, Vidiyanagar, Bidar
Official website -> www.abcmontessori.co.in/

Angel kids Acadamy
Official website -> www.angelkidsacademy.com

Global Sainik Acadamy
Official website -> www.gsabidar.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?