27th November 2020, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

List of various Government recruitment exams in Kerala for a 12th Commerce student

Hello Sir, I want to know if I get any job in the government field after my 12th. I am studying Commerce on the 12th. I want to know various exams. I am interested in Kerala State Government jobs. Please tell me about various Government recruitment exams for me.

28th November 2020, 07:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of various Government recruitment exams in Kerala for a 12th Commerce student

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to appear for various government jobs at state as well as central level.

You can apply for vacancies released by SSC, Defence service, State SSC, Indian Post, Railway.

For state government jobs, you can apply for state police, clerk in various government department etc.

The required age limit and selection procedure varies with examination.

So, you can go through official notification for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?