7th February 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Making Physics and Chemistry strong in class 12 is possible without class 11?

Dear friends,
i passed class 11 medical stream with very less marks in physics and chemistry of class 11..but in class 12 i want to strong my physics and chemistry..but my class 11 base is not clear...so pls tell me....is it possible to strong physics and chemistry in class 12 without studying class 11 concepts?

8th August 2014, 10:31 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Making Physics and Chemistry strong in class 12 is possible without class 11?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends,
i passed class 11 medical stream with very less marks in physics and chemistry of class 11..but in class 12 i want to strong my physics and chemistry..but my class 11 base is not clear...so pls tell me....is it possible to strong physics and chemistry in class 12 without studying class 11 concepts?
Yes, it is possible for you to make your strong physics and chemistry without studying 11th standard. But you need to work hard to learn the basics of Physics and Chemistry subject. Because, 12th standard is a board examination so you need to concentrate on both the basics and board examination. In your free time and holidays you can learn 11th standard basics of Physics and chemistry subjects. You can also take separate coaching classes for Physics and Chemistry basics. You can also clarify your doubts with your teachers and elders.
4th June 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Making Physics and Chemistry strong in class 12 is possible without class 11?

How can i improve my physics numericals questions?i m very weak in physics, i m in class12 .
please give me suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?