22nd January 2019, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to take additional subject in 9th GSEB?

Hi, I am studying in 8th standard GSEB Board school. I would like to know that in GSEB Board, taking additional subject is mandatory? I have to take additional subject in 9th standard or not? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

11th February 2019, 05:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to take additional subject in 9th GSEB?

You have to opt for the additional subject and there will be various subjects available for you to choose. Hence, just choose the best available subject according to your choice. There will be subjects, which you can study every easily without affecting your other subjects.

Also, you need to pass the minimum required subjects, which is 5 in most of the education boards. In any case if you fail in any subject, you will be declared passed if you have got an additional subject. Hence it will help you surely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?