9th January 2020, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Manipur Board or CBSE, which is better to study Intermediate Science for an MBBS-AIIMS aspirant?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of Manipur Board and currently preparing for 10th Board exam. My aim is to study MBBS in AIIMS. So, after completing my 10th, I should move to CBSE Board for Intermediate Science course or remain in Manipur Board? Please advise me?

11th January 2020, 08:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Manipur Board or CBSE, which is better to study Intermediate Science for an MBBS-AIIMS aspirant?

To get admission in MBBS course, candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET and to get admission in AIIMS, candidates have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by AIIMS.

Candidates passed 12th from any recognised board in Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to appear in the examination.

There is no reservation for candidates from any recognised board.

So, you can pursue 12th from any recognised board to become eligible to appear in the examination. You must prepare for the examination as per syllabus to qualify in the examination.
11th January 2020, 11:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Manipur Board or CBSE, which is better to study Intermediate Science for an MBBS-AIIMS aspirant?

Obviously you should opt for CBSE board in intermediate if you want to seek admission in AIIMS.
CBSE board is student friendly, detailed and has comprehensive syllabus.
AIIMS MBBS exam is also based on CBSE syllabus hence it will be helpful for you to crack the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?