1st November 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Mathematics practice books to prepare for 12th CBSE Board exam

Hello friends, I am studying in 12th standard and I am a student of CBSE Board. I am little weak in Mathematics and afraid of failing in the Board exam in my 12th. So, I want to know about the practice books through which I can prepare for Mathematics subject and secure good marks in it. Please help me!

15th November 2018, 05:25 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mathematics practice books to prepare for 12th CBSE Board exam

Mathematics practice books to prepare for 12th CBSE Board Examination are as follows:-
Oswal CBSE Solved Papers Class 12 Mathematics Chapter-wise and Topic-wise

NCERT Exercises + Examplar Solutions Mathematics - Class 12

Shiv Das CBSE Past 7 years Solved Board Papers and Sample Papers for Class 12 Mathematics

Together With CBSE Previous 8 + years Chapter-wise Solved Question Bank for Class 12 Mathematics
15th November 2018, 06:49 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Mathematics practice books to prepare for 12th CBSE Board exam

For scoring good marks in Mathematics, your primary focus should be on solving your Mathematics NCERT test book questions along with solved examples by clearing your concepts as the majority of questions in board examination are from the same book.

Further, to practice more question based on the examination pattern, you can go through the official sample papers and previous year questions papers of Mathematics of Class 12th board examination by downloading these from the links www.cbse.nic.in or www.mycbseguide.com. Also, you can buy the sample papers of Mathematics for CBSE Class 12th examination published by Together With publication or Exam Idea publication, etc. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?