15th October 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Migration procedure for a candidate from 8th MBSE to 9th ICSE?

I have passed my 8th standard from MBSE. And now I want to join ICSE Board for 9th standard. Kindly tell me the procedure for getting migration. Thank you!

16th October 2016, 02:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Migration procedure for a candidate from 8th MBSE to 9th ICSE?

There is no such process, it is just a normal shifting of a candidate in a new board and in a new class. you will simply have to fill up the application form for admission in the prospective school and if they conduct entrance examination for admission of candidates, then you will also have to appear for the examination and after that you will be allowed to get admission in the prospective school and then can continue with your studies further.
16th October 2016, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Migration procedure for a candidate from 8th MBSE to 9th ICSE?

To migrate from 8th standard MBSE Board to 9th standard ICSE Board, you have to obtain the Migration/ Transfer certificate from MBSE Board and submit it in ICSE Board. You need to fill up the application form, appear in entrance examination and qualify the examination. Based on the merit in the examination, you will be offered admission in 9th standard in ICSE Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?