10th December 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification for maths subject for III standard in CBSE school? Can M.Com and B.Ed qualified handle III standard maths?

1. What is the minimum qualification for maths subject for III standard in CBSE school?

2. Whether M.Com., B.Ed., is qualified to handle the maths subject for III standard in CBSE school?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  2. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  3. What is the procedure to change optional subject of Maths to Physical education in 12th standard?
  4. Is there any open school through which I can qualify for 12th Maths or CBSE?
  5. What is the difference between MCA and integrated MCA?
  6. Subjects required for eligibility for BCA CET?
  7. Not having Mathematics at 10+2 Level : Eligible for MCA at Pune or Delhi University?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Com course?
  9. Am I eligible to join graduation course in Maths if I was not able to pass 12th standard in Science?
  10. Is it possible to give exam related to Maths without having Maths in 12th standard?
  11. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  12. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard?
  13. What is the standard of Maths paper in Civil Services Exam? Is it different from engineering Maths exam?
  14. Which subject should I take in 11th standard if I want to become a C.A in future? Is Commerce with Maths necessary for me? Can I do with Commerce with Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the top school specially for girls in Ujjain, MP for class 11th with maths and commerce subject? Currently, I am studying in girls high school under CBAS at Ujjain, MP
  16. Can I get admission in Jadavpur/Shibpur or other government colleges in Management Quota if I get a rank of 31958 in WBJEE?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in Merchant Navy with 10th base?
  18. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
11th December 2015, 04:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification for maths subject for III standard in CBSE school? Can M.Com and B.Ed qualified handle III standard maths?

Yes, surely M.Com, B.Ed is very much qualified to handle maths subject of 3rd standard. You will however, have to appear for CTET in order to be eligible to become a teacher in any school, below I have mentioned the basic eligibility criteria for CTET, kindly have a look at it;

You should have completed your graduation and HS with a minimum of 50% in aggregate from a recognized University and should also have scored a minimum of 55% in your B.Ed to be eligible for it.
11th December 2015, 09:04 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum qualification for maths subject for III standard in CBSE school? Can M.Com and B.Ed qualified handle III standard maths?

To become a teacher in Central government schools you need to qualify in CTET examination.

To appear in CTET examination required eligibility criteria is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from recognised university.
Candiates must have B.Ed degree from a recognised university.

So, after appearing and qualifying in examination you are eligible to become teacher in schools.

I do not think that it will be tough for B.Ed or M.Com passed candidates in teaching mathematics to Std III students but it needs practice.

For information about examination visit athttp://www.cbse.nic.in
12th December 2015, 10:17 AM
rituja mukherjee

Graduation degree along with Teacher's Training is enough to teach any primary classes. For class III, Master degree is not essential. Master degree is essential for teaching Higher Secondary classes. There are a number of CBSE Board schools, most of them are private. Getting a job in a private school is not a big deal. But for getting into Central Govt. owned CBSE Board school is a big deal. You would have to qualify CTET examination. It consists of 2 stages. The first one is the written exam, followed by the second stage of interview. One you clear these two stages you will get into a central govt. job where the salary structure is far better compared to the poorly paid private schools.
12th December 2015, 09:30 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, definitely M.Com and B.Ed qualification is very much qualified to handle Mathematics subject for 3rd standard.
To become teacher in Central Government schools, a candidate must have to qualify the CTET examination.

Eligibility criteria for CTET examination:-

Candidates must have completed their Graduation from a recognized University.
Candidates must have B.Ed degree from a recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?