18th February 2019, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to opt Physics in Higher Secondary Science to become an Engineer?

Hi friends, I am very weak in Physical Science but strong in Life Science. I am confused what I should do? I want to become an Engineer so it’s necessary for me to take Physics in Higher Secondary Science? Please tell me about this.

22nd February 2019, 01:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to opt Physics in Higher Secondary Science to become an Engineer?

Yes, it is necessary to opt Physics in Higher Secondary Science to become an Engineer. To become an Engineer, you will need to have pass Higher Secondary examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized board.
6th May 2020, 07:39 AM
Smart worker n
Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to opt Physics in Higher Secondary Science to become an Engineer?

As you are so confused but don't worry I solved this problem. To become an engineer you should have non medical stream which include physics also. But I clear you a one point if you want to take an admission in government college then you have to clear the paper of paper of jee-mains and jee-Advance. The higher ranking you need, as you want to take admission in top government college.
important point ��
**No marks of higher secondary science is considered . You only need to pass in subject only.
**this criteria I have told you is only for taking admission in government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?