24th November 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Is Non-attending schools a big problem or not?

My name is neha and i am studying in xi standard. I have chosen medical with maths as my career stream. I have joined aakash institute. Now it has really become a burdon for me to manage both the institute and school. So, i am thinking to join non-attending schools. Is my decision correct?
Please reply soon.

24th November 2015, 08:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Non-attending schools a big problem or not?

By the term non-attending school you mean to say distance education. No, there is nothing much to worry about, you can go for distance education if you are unable to manage time, but provided you should do well in the preparation, otherwise it all goes in vain.
24th November 2015, 10:17 PM
mwh

You have opted for school and institution at the same time.But generally it is very difficult to manage both the things.
Medical stream and mathematics both have more importance.Even then medicine is more difficult than mathematics.As you are unable to manage both the thing you can stop attending to schools.But you should always know the basics of the things that are being said in the school.First you take permission of your respected faculty.so,that they can help you when you feel free to spare time for schools.If you do it now,you don't face much problem in the future.
24th November 2015, 10:32 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Akash Institute is top standard institute for preparation of medical entrance examination like AIPMT.
It is really a tough task to manage school and coaching at same time when coaching institutes more focus on preparing students for various entrance examination while schools stick to syllabus mention by board.
Also, completing boards syllabus is not enough to crack entrance examination like AIPMT.

So, it is very good idea to choose non-attending school which give you more time for preparation.
Boards syllabus is also important and must be studied regularly.
Also, Akash Institute focus on preparation of both boards as well as for entrance examination but it is important for students to study boards syllabus along with preparation of other examinations.
24th November 2015, 11:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell, you that school is equally important rather it is more important than institute.
Take any step very seriously.
You should try to manage both because you know that 75% attendance is required to sit in the board exams.
So, you can understand.
It totally depends upon you and if you have decided to join non attending school then you can.
4th May 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I wish to get admitted my daughter in class 11 in a school in Delhi, where, class is not mandatory.
By this, she would be able to focus efficiently herself in preparation of neet. Kindly guide.
3rd July 2017, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I am now in class 11th medical and I am non attending from school and I joined Aakash in weekends. Is it best for me? Please reply soon, I am waiting.
16th April 2020, 05:06 PM
Ash_1988

First of all I will explain to you the meaning of Non-Attending / Dummy school admission, after that you will understand yourself there is any problem or not?
In this, the school has such a role that it made him fill the form from CBSE and gave full marks in practical. The student will neither use the teachers of the school nor any of its things, Students are paying their full fee without any service like classroom, Infrastructure, teachers etc. CBSE gives certificate of schooling.
CBSE gives same certificate to all, I mean whether you study from any school, whether it is a Modern school or a Convent school or an International school or a Government school.
The best is seen when you have to attend the daily school because if there is a good school then the teachers will be good & highly qualified, all the school facilities and environment will be also good. I hope you understand about non attending schooling.
For the Dummy admission assistance in Delhi’s CBSE school, contact - 07982021282
16th April 2020, 05:12 PM
Ash_1988

First of all I will explain to you the meaning of Non-Attending / Dummy school admission, after that you will understand yourself there is any problem or not?

In this, the school has such a role that it made him fill the form from CBSE and gave full marks in practical. The student will neither use the teachers of the school nor any of its things, Students are paying their full fee without any service like classroom, Infrastructure, teachers etc, CBSE gives certificate of schooling.
CBSE gives same certificate to all, I mean whether you study from any school, whether it is a Modern school or a Convent school or an International school or a Government school.
The best is seen when you have to attend the daily school because if there is a good school then the teachers will be good & highly qualified, all the school facilities and environment will be also good.
I hope you understand about non attending schooling.
For the Non Attending / Dummy admission assistance in Delhi’s CBSE school, contact - http://geniuskey.in/
19th April 2020, 12:43 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Is Non-attending schools a big problem or not?

Non-attending school is a better option after Class 10th to qualify for medical entrance examination. But this is not legal. National Open School for students who aren't able to attend schools. All other such schools are not legal. Some let you not attend classes but do maintain registers and mark you present every day.

Therefore, opted school and coaching at a convenient time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?