2nd March 2023, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Pathfinder HS SCHOOL hostel compulsory or optional?

My son is now at Malda Pathfinder and I am overwhelmed with his progress. But I want to know if hostel is compulsory in PHSS kolkata or one can attend Pathfinder H. S School from home with extra tuition from parents as I being a teacher commit to impart lessons to him.

2nd March 2023, 10:38 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Pathfinder HS SCHOOL hostel compulsory or optional?

Pathfinder H.S. School in Kolkata offers hostel facilities for students, but it is not compulsory. Students can attend the school from home and do not have to stay in the hostel. If you prefer to provide extra tuition to your son at home, you can discuss it with the school administration and make necessary arrangements. However, do keep in mind that attending the school from home may require more self-discipline and dedication from your son in terms of attending classes, completing assignments, and participating in extracurricular activities.
3rd March 2023, 12:31 AM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: Pathfinder HS SCHOOL hostel compulsory or optional?

No, it is not compulsory to stay in hostel for the study. Pathfinder HS School is one of the best school which provide all the facility as well as prepare for the competitive exam like JEE Main and Advanced, NEET UG etc. It is affiliated to West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education. The hostel is a complete optional part. It is for those students who stay far from the school like different state or some other problem. Students residing nearby need not to opt for the hostel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?