30th July 2019, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th Assam Board exam to study Intermediate Science in Royal Global School Guwahati?

Hello everyone, I am waiting for my result of 10th standard and willing to get admission in Royal Global School Guwahati. I want to study Science in this school in Intermediate. So, I would like to know what percentage is required in 10th Assam Board exam for getting admission in this school?

3rd August 2019, 09:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th Assam Board exam to study Intermediate Science in Royal Global School Guwahati?

There is no such fixed percentage required for admission in the above mentioned school, you will just have to try and score a minimum of 605 in aggregate in order to be eligible to apply for admission.

Further more you will have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective school and once you are able to clear the admission test, I am sure you will be most eligible to get admission and can continue with your studies ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?