31st July 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th CBSE to secure Intermediate Science admission in Banyan Tree School Chandigarh?

Hello friends, I am interested to study Intermediate Science in Banyan Tree School Chandigarh. Right now I am in 10th standard of CBSE Board and would like to know what percentage is required for securing admission for Intermediate admission in this school? Please let me know immediately.

5th August 2019, 03:30 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th CBSE to secure Intermediate Science admission in Banyan Tree School Chandigarh?

There is no such fixed percentage requirement provided by the boards, you will try to score as much as possible in your board examination.

After that you will also have to appear for an admission test conducted by the school itself and upon clearing the test, you can get admission and can continue with your studeid ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?