24th July 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th Goa Board to become an IAS Officer?

I am studying in 10th standard from Goa Board. I am weak in studies but my aim is to become an IAS Officer. I want to know that what percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam from this Goa Board so that I can achieve my aim?

28th July 2018, 12:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th Goa Board to become an IAS Officer?

To become an IAS ( Indian Administrative Officer ) officer, you need to qualify the Civil Services examination held by UPSC once every year.

Further, the minimum education required for appearing in the Civil Services examination is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Marks and stream of academics at any level does not matter for deciding the eligibility for appearing in the same examination.

So, you do not have to worry about the minimum marks required in Class 10th or any academic level for becoming an IAS officer.

For details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
28th July 2018, 07:47 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

I.A.S is Indian Administrative Service. To become an I.A.S Officer you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service Examination.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years.

No minimum required aggregate in bachelor or other academic qualification to appear in examination. Examination is conducted by UPSC for more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
28th July 2018, 09:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No minimum required aggregate in 10th board examination to appear for Civil Service Examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted for recruitment as an I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S Officer.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?