28th October 2018, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th Odisha Board exam to study Science in any reputed CBSE school?

I want to study Science in my Intermediate. I am preparing for my 10th Board exam. I am residing at Puri and taking Odisha Board. I would like to know upto what percentage, I get science in reputed and famous CBSE schools? Kindly also refer some good schools.

2nd November 2018, 08:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th Odisha Board exam to study Science in any reputed CBSE school?

If you want to study science stream then you have to pass your 10th standard with good percentage. You have to pursue more than 75% in your 10th standard if you want to study science stream but it depends upon the cutoff. I would like to suggest you to prepare yourself for 10th board examination and score more than 80%. You just need to clear your every concept in every subject so that you can perform well in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?