27th March 2021, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BArch in School of Planning and Architecture Hyderabad? Total admission expenses?

Hello, I am a student of Science stream with PCM Group in 12th CBSE Board. I want to take admission in School of Planning and Architecture Hyderabad. So how much percentage is must for admission in BArch course and how much total money expenses is needed for admission?

2nd April 2021, 12:23 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BArch in School of Planning and Architecture Hyderabad? Total admission expenses?

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BArch in School of Planning and Architecture Hyderabad is as follows.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 60% or equivalent from recognized university to get admission.

You will pay Rs. 2.2 Lakh for this BArch course which will include Rs. 10000 of admission fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?