15th February 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to secure BTech admission in Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology?

Hello Sir, I am preparing for the 12th Board exam from Madhya Pradesh State Board. I am also preparing for JEE Main. Kindly tell me what percentage is required in 12th Board exam for getting admission in Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology?

16th February 2021, 10:33 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to secure BTech admission in Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology?

Percentage required in 12th to secure BTech admission in Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology is given below.

Admission in MANIT is done on the basis of JEE Main score.

You must have minimum 95 percentile score in JEE Main to get admission.

You can get admission with minimum 60% in intermediate.
17th February 2021, 08:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to secure BTech admission in Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am preparing for the 12th Board exam from Madhya Pradesh State Board. I am also preparing for JEE Main. Kindly tell me what percentage is required in 12th Board exam for getting admission in Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology?
If you have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board then you are eligible for B.Tech admission in Maulana Azad National Institute o Technology.

Your age should be above 17 years.

You must have valid JEE Main and Advance score card.
17th February 2021, 12:52 PM
Adityahelp

Hello, For getting admission into Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology ,One need to have 75% marks for General Category in 12th board, for SC/ST 65% or top twenty percentile in 12th board, and along with that you require good JEE Mains score to get an admission in desired branch in 1st round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?