24th August 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in intermediate to be eligible for JEE Main and Advance for ST category student of AP?

sir plz kindly tell me how many percentage require in intermediate eligible to jee main and advance for AP for ST category

30th August 2014, 05:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in intermediate to be eligible for JEE Main and Advance for ST category student of AP?

For JEE Main and Advanced you need to be 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with 50% marks from a recognized Board of Education. There is 5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST and physically handicapped candidates.

Hence, make sure that you have scored these marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Also you have only 2 attempts, so be prepared for it. You need to pass JEE Mains with a good score then, only you will be eligible for JEE Advanced. Also your 10+2 marks will be counted when preparing the final merit list. Hence, if you have scored good marks in 10+2 then, you will have greater chance of getting admission in top college.

You can attempt IIT JEE in consecutive years only. Hence, you must be prepared for it thoroughly. Age limit for this exam is 25 years for General category candidates. There is 5 years of age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?