30th January 2023, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Is a person having B.Sc degree from IGNOU, B.Ed from regular and CTET-2 eligible to be a TGT?

Here are the degrees:
1. B.Sc(Gen)- IGNOU
2. B.ed- IPU
3. CTET-2
My main concern is whether the interviewer at any reputed school like KV/DPS/NV etc. ask that why you have done B.sc from IGNOU

31st January 2023, 01:39 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a person having B.Sc degree from IGNOU, B.Ed from regular and CTET-2 eligible to be a TGT?

As per your qualifications, you are eligible for becoming TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) in any school.

Further, as far as you are worried about the question being raised about the reason of pursuing B.Sc. in correspondence mode from IGNOU then you should be ready with the answer and which should be with you as you must have opted for the same due to some reason. At the same time, you should not be worried much about the same as there is no preference for regular degree holders over the candidates who have completed their degree in correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?