14th November 2016, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities to apply for Commerce Olympiad while studying in 11th standard?

Hello sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream. I want to appear in Commerce Olympiad for this year. Am I eligible for it? How to prepare for it?

15th November 2016, 11:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to apply for Commerce Olympiad while studying in 11th standard?

You should be quite good at the subject you wish to appear in the Olympiad as it is a very big platform which needs the candidate to attain quite good knowledge of the subject. You can however prepare at home as well as in any coaching institute, as you feel like.

However, in order to apply for Olympiad, the candidate will be selected by the school itself as examination is conducted within the school to select deserving candidates to apply for olympiad.

After clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to appear in olympiad.
15th November 2016, 11:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to apply for Commerce Olympiad while studying in 11th standard?

You should be quite good at the subject you wish to appear in the Olympiad as it is a very big platform which needs the candidate to attain quite good knowledge of the subject. You can however prepare at home as well as in any coaching institute, as you feel like.

However, in order to apply for Olympiad, the candidate will be selected by the school itself as examination is conducted within the school to select deserving candidates to apply for olympiad.

After clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to appear in olympiad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?