15th July 2018, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Phul Moti Memorial Universal Smart School, West Sikkim for 10th CBSE candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Phul Moti Memorial Universal Smart School, West Sikkim for studying in 11th standard with Science stream. So, I just want to know that after completing my 10th from CBSE Board, so is it possible for me to get admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Phul Moti Memorial Universal Smart School, West Sikkim?
  2. Whether Phul Moti Memorial Universal Smart School of West Sikkim offers Higher Secondary Commerce course?
  3. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Phul Moti Memorial Universal Smart School, West Sikkim?
  4. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE candidate?
  5. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th CBSE candidate? -- [New]
  6. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 51.3% in 10th Sikkim Board?
  7. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Sikkim State Board for 11th Science admission?
  8. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Apollo International School for 10th ICSE candidate?
  9. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar for 10th CBSE candidate?
  10. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Kerala State Board for 11th Science admission?
  11. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa for 10th CBSE candidate?
  12. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 40.4% in 10th J&K Board?
  13. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  14. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Science admission in Sikkim -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the possibility to join 11th class under CBSE board after 1 year gap due to accident?
  16. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Sri Atmananda Memorial School, Malakkara for 10th ICSE student?
  17. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Sri Atmananda Memorial School, Malakkara?
19th March 2023, 04:34 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Phul Moti Memorial Universal Smart School, West Sikkim for 10th CBSE candidate?

Dear student, Phul Moti Memorial Universal Smart School, West Sikkim may have its own admission criteria and policies. It is best to contact the school directly to inquire about admission requirements and procedures. You can find their contact information on their official website or through a simple internet search. Alternatively, you can also visit the school in person and speak with the admission staff for more information.

It's best to check the school's website or contact their admission office directly for detailed information regarding the admission process and eligibility criteria. You can inquire about the availability of seats in the science stream, the admission requirements, documents required, and the admission procedure.

It's important to keep in mind that admission to a school depends on various factors, such as the number of seats available, the student's academic record, and other criteria set by the school. Therefore, it's always better to apply as early as possible and be prepared with all the necessary documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?