9th April 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 12th CBSE for a candidate who didn't appeared in 11th standard?

Sir/Mam
I want to take admission in 12th CBSE.
I haven't studied 11th standard but I
am 10th passed. Kindly tell me is this possible
for me or not? If possible then how?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?
  2. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  3. Whether a candidate is eligible to get transfer from Chennai Region to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?
  4. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  5. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  6. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?
  7. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  8. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th CBSE?
  9. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  10. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school?
  12. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  13. Whether a candidate from distance education can appear in 12th CBSE Board exam if not qualified in 11th?
  14. Possibility to change school to study in 12th standard after completed 11th?
  15. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for a candidate who reappeared in 11th standard?
  16. Possibility to change school after 11th standard of same CBSE Board?
  17. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can one get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in 11th
12th April 2015, 11:59 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 12th CBSE for a candidate who didn't appeared in 11th standard?

I would like to tell you that if you want to pursue your class 12th from regular school that it is difficult to get direct admission in class 12th, as in regular schools the admission is done in class 11th only because in class 11th the registration for board examination is done. So in order to get admission in regular school you have to take admission in class 11th only.

You can get direct admission in class 12th only in open schools this is the only way you can get direct admission in class 12th.
13th April 2015, 12:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 12th CBSE for a candidate who didn't appeared in 11th standard?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get direct admission in class 12th after completion of your 10th boards.

You need to pass out class 11 and only after that will you be eligible to get admission in class 12.
13th April 2015, 07:22 PM
DineshKumar_01

I am sorry to say this word you are not eligible to get admission in 12th CBSE for a candidate who cannot appear in 11th standard. Because the minimum eligibility criteria for getting admission in the 12th standard CBSE tells that candidate who have completed his 11th standard from the recognized school are only eligible for admission in the 11th standard. And hence first you need to complete your 11th standard. After that only you are eligible for getting admission in the 12th CBSE.
14th April 2015, 04:37 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

No you are not eligible for 12th class because the truth is that Registration is done for Board examination of 12th standard in 11th class so you can't take admission in 12th class directly in CBSE Board
If you wanna go for CBSE Board then take admission in 11th class or if you don't wanna your valuable one year then go for NIOS Board (National Institute of Open Schooling) here you just need 10th marksheet for admission in 12th standard ,11th standard marks doesn't matters here
15th April 2015, 10:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, there is no possibility for direct admission in 12th CBSE schools for students who did not appeared in their 11th standard .

As in CBSE , board students are enrolled with CBSE in class 11th so without appearing and passing in their 11th final examination they cannot be promoted to class 12th officially .

But you can look for the boards like NIOS , BSEB and state boards which provides the oppurtunity of direct admission in class 12th but you must have one year gap between your 10th and 12th .

So go for the option which suits you the best .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?