29th October 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Montessori for 3 years old candidate?

Sir, I would like to know that what is age limit for admission in Montessori? My child is 3 years old. So he can get admission in Montessori? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

11th November 2018, 01:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Montessori for 3 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I would like to know that what is age limit for admission in Montessori? My child is 3 years old. So he can get admission in Montessori? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

Yes, it is possible to get admission in Montessori schools for 3 years old candidates. Parents can approach the Montessori schools for the admission. Students from the age group of 3 to 6 years are admitted to the Montessori schools. Montessori is not limited only to early childhood. There are elementary (ages 6 to 12) and adolescent (ages 12 to 15) also available and even a few Montessori high schools also available. Possibility to get admission in Montessori for 3 years old students is high.
12th November 2018, 04:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Montessori for 3 years old candidate?

Yes, 3 years is definitely good enough to apply for admission at any Montessori school. Just make sure you have all the documents related to date of birth.

Schools shouldn't have any issues with giving your child admission, if he/she is 3 years old.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?