22nd July 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join Aluva Settlement High School, Ernakulam for 10th CBSE student?

Hi friends, I am studying in 10th standard from CBSE school. But I want to join Aluva Settlement High School of Ernakulam for Higher Secondary. So, I would like to know that, is it possible for me to join Aluva Settlement High School after 10th CBSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Aluva Settlement High School of Ernakulam is a CO-Ed school?
  2. Procedure to get 11th standard admission in Aluva Settlement High School, Ernakulam?
  3. Possibility to join Greenwood High School, Warangal for 10th CBSE student? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to join 21st Century Upper Primary School, Hyderabad for 10th CBSE student?
  5. Possibility to join Army Public School, Indore for 10th CBSE student?
  6. Possibility to join Adarsh Shiksha Parishad School, Jaipur for 10th CBSE student?
  7. Possibility to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar for 10th CBSE student?
  8. Possibility to join Don Bosco High School, Golaghat for 10th ICSE student?
  9. Possibility to join Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura for 10th CBSE student?
  10. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa for 10th CBSE candidate?
  11. Possibility to join Bal Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Lucknow for 10th ICSE student?
  12. Possibility to join Livingstone Foundation Higher Secondary School, Dimapur for 10th CBSE student?
  13. List of private Christian Colleges in Thrissur and Earanakulam for B.Sc Psychology
  14. How to join school after passing 10th from CBSE
  15. Can I apply for High Schooling under CBSE board having passed 10th from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to get admission in CBSE affiliated school for 7th student of Jammu State Board? List of CBSE affiliated schools in Jammu?
  17. Possibility to study Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE student?
  18. Possibility of changing school after IX standard?
26th July 2018, 10:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Aluva Settlement High School, Ernakulam for 10th CBSE student?

As you are studying in 10th standard from CBSE school now and you want to join Aluva Settlement High School of Ernakulam for Higher Secondary. So I tell you that it is definitely possible for you, because Aluva Settlement High School of Ernakulam is also a CBSE school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?