17th January 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join The Assam Valley School, Sonitpur for 7th Assam Board student?

Hi friends, my daughter is studying in 7th standard from Assam Board school. But I want to admit her in The Assam Valley School, Sonitpur for 7th standard. So, I would like to know that, is it possible for her to join The Assam Valley School, Sonitpur after her 7th standard?

23rd January 2019, 11:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join The Assam Valley School, Sonitpur for 7th Assam Board student?

Yes, it is possible to join The Assam Valley School, Sonitpur after completion of your 7th standard from Assam Board. To take admission in The Assam Valley School, you have to obtain the registration form from the school admissions office, fill it with your personal details and submit it with required enclosures.

Admissions in The Assam Valley School, Sonitpur are done through written examination and interview. The written examination is generally conducted in the second week of November every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?