10th January 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to join Bhabha Senior Secondary School, Amritsar for 10th PSEB student?

Hi friends, my daughter is studying in 10th standard from PSEB Board school. But I want to admit her in Bhabha Senior Secondary School, Amritsar for 11th standard. So, I would like to know that, is it possible for her to join Bhabha Senior Secondary School, Amritsar after her 10th standard?

25th February 2019, 04:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Bhabha Senior Secondary School, Amritsar for 10th PSEB student?

Admission will be on merit and class 10th marks are more important for admission at any reputed school. If your daughter has got excellent marks, then surely she will be able to secure admission at the said college. PSEB is a state board which is definitely valid for admission.

It will also depend on the choice of stream and for science streams, the cut off for admission is usually very high at top schools. Hence, marks in maths and science will be the biggest factor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?