14th January 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to do Intermediate for 10th Haryana Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from Haryana Board. I want to change my Board to CBSE for Intermediate course. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to CBSE? Please help me to know about this immediately.

18th January 2019, 08:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to do Intermediate for 10th Haryana Board student?

Yes, you can migrate to CBSE Board for pursuing Intermediate course after completion of your 10th standard from Haryana Board. Admissions to Intermediate course in CBSE Board are offered only if there are vacant seats. You have to appear and qualify the admission test conducted by CBSE Board for getting admission in Intermediate course in CBSE Board. You have to obtain the Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, 10th standard marksheet, etc., from Haryana Board and need to submit it in CBSE Board for completion of your admission process.
18th January 2019, 05:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to do Intermediate for 10th Haryana Board student?

Yes, Haryana board or any recognized board class 10th qualification is valid to take admission in CBSE class 11th, provided you fulfill the merit criteria and subjects criteria.

You will need a migration certificate from Haryana board and TC from your previous school, along with other required documents, to apply for admission. Admission will be on merit, based on your class 10th marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?