31st December 2018, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in ISC Board to study Intermediate for 10th Himachal Pradesh Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from Himachal Pradesh Board. I want to change my Board to ISC for Intermediate course. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to ISC? Please help me to know about this immediately.

4th January 2019, 11:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in ISC Board to study Intermediate for 10th Himachal Pradesh Board student?

After passing class 10th, you can change your board in class 11th surely, you will need migration certificate and good marks in class 11th for admission. Hence, make sure you have good preparation for class 10th board exams.

Admission will be on merit and your class 10th marks will be considered for admission. After passing class 10th, you will get migration certificate from the board. Hence, no need to worry.
5th January 2019, 07:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in ISC Board to study Intermediate for 10th Himachal Pradesh Board student?

No, it is not possible to migrate to ISC Board for pursuing Intermediate course after completion of your 10th standard from Himachal Pradesh Board. ISC Board doesn’t offer admissions in 11th standard. So, you can’t take admission in 11th standard in ISC Board for pursuing Intermediate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?