21st February 2019, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Commerce in Intermediate for a candidate with 39% in 10th BSEB Board?

Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 39% marks in my 10th Board exam of BSEB Board. I live in Begusarai and I want to secure admission for Commerce stream in Intermediate. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Commerce or not?

27th February 2019, 01:38 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Possibility to study Commerce in Intermediate for a candidate with 39% in 10th BSEB Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 39% marks in my 10th Board exam of BSEB Board. I live in Begusarai and I want to secure admission for Commerce stream in Intermediate. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Commerce or not?
You have scored very low marks in 10th standard, so it's difficult for you to get 11th standard admission. The percentage required in the 10th standard may differ from school to school. Most of the schools required at least 60% of marks at 10th board exam. However, you may have bit possibility, if you want to continue 11th standard in the same school. Because most of the schools give first preference to their school students during the admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?