25th January 2019, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study HS for a candidate who has completed 10th CBSE around 8 years ago?

Sir, I have passed my 10th CBSE exam around 8 year ago. After that I couldn't continue my studies till now. Due to some reason I had to quit my studies. Now, I am interested to do my Higher Secondary. It is possible to complete my Higher Secondary now?

31st January 2019, 10:41 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study HS for a candidate who has completed 10th CBSE around 8 years ago?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to restart your academics by taking admission in higher secondary school degree course even having completed your Class 10th 8 years ago as what is important for admission to Class 11th is the minimum education of the candidate to be a Class 10th passed which you hold and therefore you can restart your academics from Class 11th.
31st January 2019, 05:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study HS for a candidate who has completed 10th CBSE around 8 years ago?

Let me tell you that even after completing 10th board 8 years ago you are eligible to pursue further studies.
Gap of years does not matter and there is no any restriction regarding gap.
31st January 2019, 09:04 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have passed your Class 10th, hence you are certainly eligible to pursue higher secondary school degree regardless of the year in which you have passed your Class 10th as the only qualification required for admission in higher secondary school degree course is a matriculation degree.

For seeking admission, you can contact to your near by school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?